From mechanical design aids to architecture tools to model-based GIS and mapping features, subscribe to AutoCAD software and access industry-specific toolsets, plus web and mobile apps.
Work faster with specialised toolsets
AutoCAD now includes industry-specific features and libraries for architecture, mechanical design, electrical design and more.
- Automate floor plans, sections, levels and other drawings.
- Draw piping, plumbing and ducting for faster design with mechanical tools.
- Design ductwork, electrical conduit and circuiting for HVAC, plumbing and electrical with MEP (mechanical, electrical and plumbing).
Specialised toolsets offer industry-specific features to help you to design more quickly and easily:
- Create details, views and more.
- Automate tasks and annotations.
- Use a rules-driven workflow to enforce industry standards and generate schedules, lists and tables.
- Access libraries of symbols, parts and detail components.
Download and use only the toolset you need, when you need it.
Are you a maintenance customer or a current subscriber?
Learn what one AutoCAD means to you.
The original AutoCAD 2D and 3D CAD software provides innovative tools for design and documentation.
- Create and edit 2D geometry and 3D models with solids, surfaces and mesh objects.
- Annotate drawings with text, dimensions, leaders and tables.
- Customise the ribbon and tool palettes.
- Customise with add-on apps and APIs.
- Extract object data to tables.
- Attach and import data from PDF files.
Adds features for architectural drawing, documentation and schedules and for automating drafting tasks.
- Create floor plans, sections, levels and other building design drawings using specialised tools.
- Additional features include walls, door and windows.
- Use 8,000+ intelligent architectural objects and styles to support AIA 2nd edition, BS1192 DIN 276, ISYBAU Long Format, ISYBAU Short Format and STLB layer standards.
Adds electrical design features to help you to create, modify and document electrical controls systems.
- Create panel layouts, schematic diagrams and other electrical drawings using specialised tools.
- Use consistent project standards with drawings organised in a project-based structure.
- Includes a library of 65,000+ intelligent electrical symbols to support AS, GB, IEC, IEC-60617, JIC, JIS, NFPA and IEEE standards.
Incorporate GIS topology with AutoCAD so you can use and maintain CAD and GIS data for planning, design and data management.
- Create, maintain and communicate mapping and GIS information within the AutoCAD drawing environment.
- Use task-based tools to manage GIS data and aggregate it with design data.
- Access spatial data stored in files, databases and web services.
- Use standard data schema, automated business workflows and report templates for Electric North America, Electric Europe, Water, Wastewater and Gas industries.
Adds a library of standards-based parts and tools to help you to create, modify and document mechanical designs for manufacturing.
- Automate mechanical engineering tasks, such as generating machine components, dimensioning and creating bills of material.
- Create parts, assemblies and other drawings for product design using specialised tools.
- Use 700,000+ intelligent manufacturing parts, features and symbols to support ISO, ANSI, DIN, JIS, BSI, CSN and GB standards.
Adds features to help you draft, design and document MEP building systems in an AutoCAD environment.
- Create accurate construction documentation of MEP systems design.
- Use task-based tools to create MEP drawings for building systems.
- Use 10,500+ intelligent MEP objects to support AIA 2nd edition, BS1192 Descriptive and BS1192 – AUG Version 2 standards and DIN 276, ISYBAU Long Format, ISYBAU Short Format and STLB layer standards.
Adds features to help you produce P&IDs and then integrate them into a 3D plant design model.
- Generate and share isometrics, orthographics and materials reports.
- Create schematic diagrams, plant layouts and other drawings for plant design using specialised tools.
- Includes a library of 400+ intelligent plant objects such as equipment templates, support templates and structural members to support 40 standards, including ANSI and DIN.
Adds raster-to-vector tools to help you to convert raster images into DWG™ objects. Edit scanned drawings in a familiar AutoCAD environment.
- Despeckle, bias, mirror and touch up your images.
- Use standard AutoCAD commands on raster regions and primitives. Easily erase raster images, lines, arcs and circles.
- Create lines and polylines from raster images and convert raster files into vector drawings.
- Show and analyse geo images in Civil 3D civil engineering software and the AutoCAD Map 3D toolset.
Take the power of AutoCAD wherever you go.
- View, create, edit and share AutoCAD drawings on mobile devices—anytime, anywhere.
- Work on the latest drawings right at the jobsite.
- Access updates in real time.
Access AutoCAD from any computer.
- View, create and edit AutoCAD drawings.
- Work on the latest drawings from anywhere.
- Access updates in real time.