Autodesk News and Events:
MOVE TO SUBSCRIPTION AND TRANSITION TO NAMED USER PRICE INCREASES BEGIN MAY 7
Autodesk is continuously investing in the technology and services we provide through our subscription offerings—delivering customers greater value than ever before. As a reminder, beginning May 7, 2023, customers who made the transition to subscription through the Move to Subscription or Transition to Named User offers will realize a price increase of approximately 5%.
Please contact your Robotech account manager; or call us at 201-792-6300 – email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s new in Revit 2023.1:
- The introduction of Twinmotion for Revit to all Revit subscribers through a partnership with Epic Games. Starting with the release of Revit 2023.1, Twinmotion for Revit is included with all AEC Collection, Revit standalone, Flex, and Education subscriptions.
- Design and documentation enhancements that advance functionality for project navigation, sheets, commands, and views
- Upgrades to MEP modeling tools
- Analytical to physical model automation for structural analysis in a BIM paradigm
- An announcement of the release of Advanced Electrical Design for Revit by Schneider Electric, an Autodesk strategic partner