Optimize your entire asset strategy, from procurement to disposal, to extend asset life cycles.
- Centralize asset inventory
- Track assets, enhance accountability
- Budget assets with full view costs
- Assess condition of assets
- Preserve high-value assets
- Enable a full life cycle strategy
Included in Assets Module
Optimize the use of all assets throughout their full operational lifecycle, from acceptance through operational use, re-purposing and disposal.
Asset managers need to provide effective stewardship of assets throughout the full operational lifecycle-from acceptance through operational use, repurposing, and disposal.
Archibus Asset Management provides an integrated view of all assets, including properties, buildings, land, structures, equipment, and furniture.
Asset Management mobile apps provide point-of-activity interfaces for asset acceptance and field surveys, and Web-based consoles provide transparency into key asset lifecycle data to optimize tactical asset management decisions.
These integrated capabilities speed day-to-day decision-making for real estate, infrastructure, and facilities operations.
With the rapid pace of technological change and adoption, it is critical that updates to your network are accurately reflected to facilitate planning, improve inventory control, and enhance network uptime.
With the Archibus Telecom Assets, you can manage the network’s system capacity information, the location of system connections, maintenance histories, upgrades, and much more.
This indispensable solution does everything from simplify troubleshooting to eliminate communication discontinuities during the move/add/change process so you gain more control over your network instead of letting it control you.
- Optimize capital and other asset investments through integrated lifecycle management of asset acquisition, utilization, repurposing, and decommissioning/disposal
- Improve the use of every asset with centralized lifecycle management and tracking
- Reduce excess asset inventory with a clear understanding of actual needs
- Enable better decisions in asset repurposing/replacement choices to avoid unnecessary expenditures
- Facilitate the decommissioning and/or disposal processes of capital equipment and other assets
- Shorten the planning process by maintaining a well-documented physical network and simplifying troubleshooting tasks
- Extend the lifecycles of telecommunications and data assets by facilitating reassignment of surplus items
- Coordinate information and resources among responsible departments to ensure employees get network access quickly
- Manage telecom inventory from the Web or intranet to facilitate organizational efficiency