Robotech offers Level One Tech Support services for deploying and maintaining the supported systems. Our professional staff includes experienced developers, trainers, network specialists, subject matter experts and application engineers to maintain our clients’ design and facility management systems, and make them successful and profitable with their operations. Offered implementation services include needs-analysis, system integration, turn-key deployment, customizing, database development, professional staffing, consulting, classroom and custom training, production services and continuous technical support on site and via remote.
When you choose Robotech as your technology partner, you can be assured of:
- Highly trained staff who accelerate your response time and issue resolution
- Excellence in the level of customer service provided
- Web-based call center technology
- Certified product specific tech support engineers
- Certified classroom and custom training programs at our Authorized Training Center (OTC)
- Support options that capitalize on your application investment while maintaining productivity.
Your company is unique; we offer a variety of support programs that cater to your individual
requirements and needs.
Level I support is a remote technical support program that we provide to our clients by phone, email and web sessions. The program covers supported Autodesk products purchased from us at no cost. The program includes application tech support in single-user (standalone) installations in regular use by a trained user, and is available during our regular office hours.
For other levels of support and training at our Autodesk Authorized Training Center (OTC) in Hoboken, NJ, please contact us at 201-792-6300 or TheTeam@robotechcad.com