- Level One Tech Support
Robotech CAD Solutions, Inc. is a system integration company for CAD, BIM and IWMS applications since 1983. Robotech offers the necessary technical services and support for all its supported systems. Our professional staff includes experienced developers, trainers, network specialists and subject matter experts to maintain our clients’ design automation and facility management systems, and make them successful and profitable with their operation.
When you choose Robotech as your technology partner, you can be assured of:
- Highly trained staff who accelerate response and resolution time
- Top expertise on the supported Autodesk and Archibus systems
- Excellent level of customer service provided
- Web-based call center technology and Support Request Ticketing system for tracking incidents
- Certified product specific tech support engineers and trainers
- Certified classroom and custom training programs at our Authorized Training Center (OTC)
- Support options that capitalize on your application investment while maintaining productivity.
Your company is unique; we offer a variety of support programs that cater to your individual requirements and needs.
Level I Support for Autodesk Products:
Level I support is a remote technical support program provided to our clients by phone, email and remote web sessions. The program covers the supported Autodesk products purchased from Robotech, at no cost. The program includes application tech support in single-user (standalone) installations in regular use by a trained user, and is available during our regular office hours 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
For other levels of support services and training programs at our Autodesk Authorized Training Center (OTC) in Hoboken, NJ, please contact us at 201-792-6300 or email TheTeam@robotechcad.com