Help Desk Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Support services are provided through Robotech’s Help Desk unit. This support unit is committed to delivering quality customer service and technical solutions in support of your hosted Archibus. To ensure the best possible support, the Help Desk provides Robotech’s Hosted services clients with this Service Level Agreement outlining specific services, priorities, and responsibilities related to the support of technology.
Note: This service level agreement is subject to modifications in response to changes in technology services and support needs.
CUSTOMER SERVICE STATEMENT
The Robotechs Help Desk unit is committed to delivering quality customer service by:
- Striving to ensure customer satisfaction
- Responding to requests for support within published time frames
- Interacting with clients in a respectful and courteous manner
- Requesting feedback for opportunities for improvement
- Continuously working to improve the quality of service
- Regularly reviewing and monitoring established performance indicators
The Service Provider will establish effective communication channels, including a dedicated helpdesk portal, email, and a 24/7 hotline for critical issues. Regular status updates will be provided during incident resolution.
Help Desk services can be accessed in the following ways:
- Support Portal. Robotech is committed to a rapid response of all reported Errors. All Errors can be logged 24 hours per day via the online support portal or other support contact methods.
- E-Mail: Send a message with a detailed description to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phone: Call the our Office (201) 792-6300 Support Calls are available during the following hours of operation:
Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
SETTING PRIORITY LEVELS FOR REQUESTS
The Help Desk will make every effort to resolve issues at the time of the service call. This will be the initial method for resolving issues before assigning a priority level. Help Desk staff will log and assign priorities for all requests not resolved at the time of the call, based on specific definitions. Requests will be handled according to the priority assigned to them.
The following table describes the priority levels assigned to requests for hardware/software problem resolution with associated response and completion time commitments:
|Mean Time to First Response
|Target update frequency
|Customer’s production use is down or so severely impacted that the Customer cannot reasonably continue business operations and no workaround is available.
|Within 2 hour
|The Customer’s production system is operating but a major function of the Subscription Service is unavailable, and no workaround is available.
|Within 4 hours
|A minor impact on basic functionality of the Subscription Service.
|Within 8 hours
In order to facilitate the support process, members of the University Community are requested to:
- Report any Error it discovers with a full description of the Error
- Reasonably cooperate with Robotech in efforts to resolve the Error
- Provide a reproducible test case that demonstrates the specific usage that causes the Error
Scheduled maintenance activities will be communicated to the Client in advance. The Service Provider will strive to minimize service disruptions during maintenance windows.
SECURITY AND DATA PROTECTION
The Service Provider will implement industry-standard security measures to protect client data and IT infrastructure. Regular security audits and updates will be conducted to mitigate potential risks.