Online LIVE Training
Our Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC) in Hoboken is temporarily closed to the public since March 13 in an effort to reduce the number of people on campus and prevent potential transmission of COVID-19 virus.
We now provide LIVE Online access to all our regular scheduled CAD, BIM and CAFM classes. You can be part of a LIVE Online training experience from the safety of your home. Our trainers are using remote tools for Audio/Video and Screen sharing to make sure you can continue to be productive in this difficult time.
Hands on, certified, instructor led, live online training
- An interactive virtual classroom – Desktop sharing, chat, and audio functions allow instant feedback from the instructor and direct interaction with students
- Course handouts, exercises and schedules are organized on Robotech’s “Google Classroom” portal
- Individualized attention - Classes are limited to 8 students
- Immersive learning - Students experience the technology with practical hands-on lessons and help from instructors as needed
- Support - Students receive 30 day post-training support on topics covered in class.
- Certificate of Completion by Autodesk Authorized Training Center
- Autodesk Certification Tests are also available on request
Enroll by the link below, or contact Cecilia Lisa at 201-792-6300.