Robotech is seeking an experienced CAFM-IWMS Administrator with leadership skills to join full-time to our professional team and provide on-site services to our major account client in the NY/NJ metropolitan area. The candidate must be a team leader with excellent organization & communication skills and up-most regard for quality work product.
- Provide CAFM production work on a Client’s site with ARCHIBUS and AutoCAD Space Management applications.
- Provide Allocation and Occupancy updates, produce chargeback and executive reports with floor-plan drawings and database.
- Coordinate and supervise activities of a small CAFM Team to timely provide a unified and accurate output.
- Work constantly to improve the FM information quality, accuracy and completeness using training, QA procedures and audits.
- Coordinate the development of new system functionalities, training documentation and a CAFM Operating Procedures manual.
- Act as a CAFM Team liaison to ensures effective flow of communication with business managers and stakeholders to provide updates and status reports on all deliverables
- Coordinate system and data technical issues with Technical Support staff and follow-up until issues are resolved
- Travel to other company sites for temporary assignments of CAFM production or supervision
- Perform other job-related tasks and support as requested.
- Understanding of the FM environment and Space Management processes
- Strong AutoCAD knowledge in the Architectural and FM field
- Working knowledge of ARCHIBUS or similar IWMS Space Management applications
- Organized, self-motivated goal oriented professional with team leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word, and computer technology
- Self learning capability of new software
- A degree in architectural technology or equivalent experience
This is an excellent opportunity for the appropriate candidate. We offer a rewarding and engaging work environment, avenues for professional growth. Compensation is commensurate with qualifications and experience and includes a benefits package. Robotech will provide additional training and help in relocation for the appropriate candidate.
Please email your resume to email@example.com with a cover letter briefly describing your skills/experience compliance with the position’s qualifications. Serious candidates will be considered for a follow-up interview.
Robotech has been providing technology solutions for Facility Management and design automation since 1988.
Robotech implements the integrated ARCHIBUS-Autodesk application suite for Space Management, CMMS, Asset, Lease, Project Mgmt and other IWMS applications to increase efficiency and reduce cost.
Robotech’s CAD, BIM and IWMS solutions are provided with implementation services such as deployment, training, consulting, customizing and support by our veteran professional technical staff, onsite and via remote.
Robotech client-centric approach provides knowledge through experience and best practices coaching to the system users. Robotech is a multi-year award winner of the Customer Support Award by ARCHIBUS and Autodesk.