Autodesk CAD / BIM Instructor
Robotech, an Autodesk VAR and Authorized Training Center in Hoboken, NJ, is seeking a full-time CAD and BIM Trainer / Instructor / Application Engineer with building design experience to join our team in Hoboken, NJ for training and supporting our clients in the NJ/NY area with Autodesk applications.
- Conduct small class training on Autodesk design software
- Provide technical support to customers on-site and via remote
- Conduct product demonstrations to AEC firms and professionals
- Provide custom training to our clients on site and via remote
Qualifications: The candidate must be a self-motivated team player with strong CAD knowledge and excellent communication skills. The following qualifications are desirable:
- Passion for computer applications and helping people learn
- Good knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD with work experience
- Self-learning new features of software and computer technology
- Excellent communication skills, proficient in English
- Capability to conduct hands-on class training
This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced, successful team with wealth of knowledge, well respected in the AEC community. The appropriate candidate will be awarded an interesting and diversified position with potential for growth. Compensation is commensurate with qualifications and experience and includes health insurance benefits and profit-sharing retirement plan. Serious candidates will be considered for a follow-up interview.