Schedule, dispatch, manage, and report maintenance tasks efficiently using self-service capabilities to reduce operational costs and increase customer satisfaction
- Simplifies the request, dispatch, and feedback processes of maintenance tasks to improve service provision
- Reduces operating costs through automated workflows and streamlined communication
- Provides a seamless link to Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to enforce standards and increase efficiency
- Enables improved forecasting of maintenance and capital budgets
- Helps achieve business results with ARCHIBUS Quick-Start, a productivity aid which includes tutorial videos and “How To” instructions
- Increases productivity with ARCHIBUS All-in-One Home Page with quick access to 80% of most common tasks
Efficiently managing maintenance tasks is vital to keeping your organization’s infrastructure and facilities running smoothly. Stay on track with ARCHIBUS On Demand Work – a Web-based application that automates all the steps of the on demand maintenance process, from requests, to approvals, to scheduling and work order issuance, to completion and feedback. On Demand Work’s self-service functionality helps lower operating costs by enforcing process control and keeping information current, accessible, and actionable. This centralized repository enables improved forecasting and budgeting to optimize operational effectiveness. Raise customer satisfaction levels by empowering requestors and communicating with them at every step of the process with ARCHIBUS On Demand Work.