Manage projects, from an owner’s perspective, so they remain on-schedule and within budget
- Creates a central repository for a “Top-Down” perspective of program and project priorities, actions, and costs
- Facilitates a collaborative process to allow project members to synchronize information at different locations or organizational units
- Provides clear, weighted performance scorecard views of multiple programs and/or projects to identify late or over-budget components at a glance
- Streamlines project oversight via consolidated views displaying milestones, tasks, and status changes to all project members
- Reduces administrative burden by leveraging existing data
View project schedules with quality control dashboard. View commitment progress status report to track project completion by work packages, monthly projections, change orders, and invoices (recorded and approved)
Ushering a successful project to its completion—whether it is a renovation, acquisition, construction, or move project—requires a well-organized repository of project data and workflow practices. ARCHIBUS Project Management gives project team members workflow access to a central storehouse of information that keeps all participants aligned with master planning goals. This helps ensure that projects remain on-schedule and within budget, while providing valuable benchmarking data for future projects.