ARCHIBUS Java Developer
Robotech has been providing Facility Management systems and implementation services to corporate facilities for over 25 years. Robotech uses ARCHIBUS Web Central applications with integrated Autodesk products to automate facility processes and provide essential reports and KPIs on facilities’ space and assets. Robotech implementation services include consulting, system design, development, deployment, training, on-site staffing, production services and tech support.
- Design, develop and test ARCHIBUS Web Central CAFM, IWMS,CMMS applications
- Quickly learn ARCHIBUS applications configured in complex customer environments
- Communicate with clients to analyze information needs and functional requirements
- Develop and document technical specifications from customer’s requirements
- Customize database schema, SQL Scripts and stored procedures
- Develop real-time and batch-type interfaces to external databases
- Integrate ARCHIBUS with Autodesk AutoCAD and Revit to use floor-plan drawings
- Communicate objectives and schedules to management, clients and stakeholders.
- Provide domain expertise around specific areas of software development
- Create user documentation including guides and whitepapers for customers
- Be available for some business travel in the US
- Provide technical services on customer site and via remote
- Working knowledge of RDBMS and SQL, mainly MS-SQL
- Willing to learn the ARCHIBUS applications and back end, in depth
- Desire and ability to learn new technologies and adapt to multiple environments
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Understanding AutoCAD and floor plan drawings and their CAFM database integration
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent field of study.
- Understanding the Facility Management industry, processes and technology
- Experience with ARCHIBUS or another CAFM/IWMS solution
- Working knowledge with Web Central APIs
- Experience with Apache Tomcat and Web Logic
- Experience with AutoCAD and Lisp programming
This is an excellent opportunity for the appropriate candidate; an interesting and rewarding position as part of a focused professional team. Compensation is commensurate with qualifications & experience and includes medical and retirement fund benefits. Company will provide additional training when necessary. Please send your resume with a salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org. Serious candidates will be considered for a follow-up interview.