Autodesk has combined their most powerful software and services to create one simple package, for one great price. Be always ready to take on any project with the assurance that you’ll have the right tools for the job.
Tools for all phases of the building design lifecycle:
Extend the capabilities of Revit with integrated workflows that help you realize your best design ideas and bring more predictability to the building design process.
Deliver your best infrastructure designs with Building Information Modeling (BIM) and cloud connected tools found in the Architecture, Engineering & Construction AEC Collection.
Use authoring tool data to coordinate information, help minimize constructability risks, and improve office-to-field efficiency and QA/QC.
Tools included in the AEC Collections:
- AutoCAD – Good old AutoCAD, now with specialized toolsets for Architects and Engineers
- Revit – The BIM software for parametric building modeling
- Navisworks – Coordinate, coalesce and visualize 3D models, regardless of the BIM software used to create the data
- Civil 3D –Perform faster design iterations and streamline time-consuming tasks
- 3DS Max – Photorealistic rendering
- Formit – Additional tools for preliminary design evaluations
- Insight – provide energy and lighting analysis early in the design phase
- Advance Steel – 3D steel detailing
- Fabrication CAD MEP – MEP detailing
- Structural Bridge Design
- Robot Structural Analysis
The cost of the AEC Collection is much lower than the combined cost of its components.
Our mission is helping you be successful with your design automation using Autodesk technology.