- Provide a common operating picture for design/build, real estate, infrastructure, and facility professionals for full lifecycle management of building assets
- Connect multiple building models and data to ARCHIBUS to visualize buildings, space, assets and systems
- Search through the full portfolio of CAD plans and BIM data to optimize space use, capital investments and asset lifecycle
- Empower facilities staff with easy access to building information for maintenance, condition assessment, project management, compliance and emergency preparedness
- Provide a 3D view of your building portfolio for real estate and facilities professionals to plan and optimize real estate, space, workplace, and capital needs
Leverage 3D visualization and analytics for strategic lifecycle management of your organization’s physical assets
With the ARCHIBUS Web Central 3D Navigator™, building information models and data are incorporated directly into the larger ARCHIBUS Enterprise Information Model (EIM™) for a holistic lifecycle view of design/build, operations and strategic planning for the entire asset portfolio. Users can leverage 3D visualization, analytics and enterprise data for strategic planning and management of capital assets over their lifecycle processes, including: design/build, commissioning, operations, space utilization, and capital project planning. By using the ARCHIBUS Web Central 3D Navigator, professionals from engineering to operations and business can intuitively collaborate on a common operating picture of their organization’s buildings and properties.