Robotech IWMS Solutions is a service provider of Workplace & Facility Management Solutions with Archibus and Autodesk applications to develop and maintain our clients’ facilities information; floor-plan CAD drawings, space and asset database, on-site and via remote.
Robotech is seeking a full-time CAFM System Operator to join our professional team to provide CAFM services at one of our highly reputable corporate clients in the NY Metropolitan area.
- Maintain floor-plan drawings using AutoCAD
- Maintain Archibus space database of approximately 1M SQF
- Maintain space categorization and department allocation
- Maintain Occupancy and Move information
- Communicate with business managers and stake holders
- Publish chargeback and other reports for management
- Strong AutoCAD knowledge and experience in Architectural or FM field
- Working knowledge of Archibus or a similar CAFM / IWMS system
- Understanding CRE environment and Space Management processes
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong knowledge of Excel and basic computer applications
- Self learning capability of new software applications
- Architectural technology degree or equivalent experience
This is an excellent opportunity for the appropriate candidate; an interesting rewarding position in excellent work environment. Compensation is commensurate with qualifications and experience. This full-time position includes medical insurance. Company will provide complementary training as necessary.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief letter highlighting your skills compared with the above qualifications. Serious candidates will be invited for an interview.