Robotech IWMS Solutions is a service provider of Workplace & Facility Management Solutions with Archibus and Autodesk applications to develop and maintain our clients' facilities information; floor-plan CAD drawings, space and asset database, on-site and via remote.
Robotech is seeking a full-time AutoCAD Technician to provide CAD services on premise, at the facility of our high profile corporate client in the NY/NJ area.
- Update floor-plan drawings using AutoCAD
- Maintain space information of corporate facility over 1M SQF
- Conduct floor-plan surveys and update Architectural changes and Occupancy information
- Conduct surveys and maintain Occupancy and Move information
- Communicate with business managers and stake holders
- Publish drawing PDFs for management review
- Strong AutoCAD knowledge and experience in Architecture or FM
- Experience in corporate facilities environment
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Good knowledge of Excel and basic computer applications
- Capability of learning computer applications quickly.
This is an excellent opportunity for an interesting rewarding position with growth potential in excellent work environment. Compensation is commensurate with qualifications and experience. The position includes medical insurance. Robotech will provide complementary training as necessary.
Please email your resume to email@example.com