Manage complex compliance requirements proactively to help mitigate risk, ensure safe work environments, and reduce administrative burdens.
Property and facility professionals are responsible for providing safe, efficient, and productive work environments, yet they can face a bewildering array of codes and regulations with different schedules, costs, and implications for the organization.
Unlike spreadsheets or other non-integrated tools, Web-based Archibus Compliance provides a highly scalable solution to easily and efficiently negotiate the substantial data and recordkeeping involved with regulatory compliance programs and permitting processes.
This helps reduce administrative costs and prevents costly disruptions such as occupational injuries, property damage, and shutdowns that may result from inadequate compliance practices.
Archibus Compliance helps mitigate risk to protect an organization’s reputation and enhance stakeholder value.
- Achieve and maintain regulatory and code compliance
- Avoid regulatory penalties
- Utilize accurate information and reporting
- Provide safe, efficient, and productive work environments
- Reduce administrative costs
- Prevent costly disruptions such as occupational injuries, property damage, and shutdowns
- Ensure a safe, productive work environment by implementing a structured process to comply with regulations, codes, and/or best practices
- Minimize the likelihood of regulatory actions including monetary fines and/or costly litigation resulting from inadequate compliance oversight
- Lower the overall cost of maintaining a comprehensive, defensible compliance program by reducing administrative time spent on data collection, notifications, and document management
- Reduce the number of health and safety incidents and insurance premiums associated with them by identifying and correcting compliance gaps