Multidisciplinary BIM software for higher-quality, coordinated designs
Use Revit® BIM (Building Information Modeling) software to drive efficiency and accuracy across the project lifecycle, from conceptual design, visualization, and analysis to fabrication and construction.
- Begin modeling in 3D with accuracy and precision.
- Automatically update floor plans, elevations, and sections as your model develops.
- Let Revit handle routine and repetitive tasks with automation so you can focus on higher-value work.
Collaborate across teams, disciplines, and time zones
- Revit is BIM software that brings all architecture, engineering, and construction disciplines into a unified modeling environment, driving more efficient and cost-effective projects.
- Project teams can work together anytime, anywhere using Revit with BIM Collaborate Pro, a powerful and secure cloud-based collaboration and data management solution
Extend BIM workflows and save with Revit in a collection
The Architecture, Engineering & Construction Collection provides designers, engineers, and contractors BIM and CAD tools that support projects from the studio to the jobsite.
In addition to Revit, the collection includes:
- Civil 3D
- Recap Pro
Revit + FormIt + Insight + Dynamo
Create and explore ideas using conceptual and computational design tools. (video: 1:12 min.)
Revit + Robot Structural Analysis Professional + Advance Steel
Design, analyze, and detail concrete and steel structures. (video: 3:11 min.)
Revit + Fabrication CAMduct
Design and detail mechanical systems for fabrication. (video: 1:22 min.)