Robotech CAD Solutions is a service provider for Facility Management automation, providing customers technical services to maintain their Facilities information, floor-plan CAD drawings and space management database, using integrated AutoCAD and ARCHIBUS FM system, on-site and via remote.
Robotech is currently seeking a full-time CAFM Project Management to join our professional team to provide CAFM services on our client’s site in the NYC-NJ area.
The candidate must be a self-motivated team player, quick learner with excellent communication skills and with the up most regard for quality work product. Responsibilities include providing production work and technical services to Robotech customers with AutoCAD and ARCHIBUS applications. Job includes maintaining floor-plan drawings, CAFM database and producing reports. The following qualifications are desirable:
- Strong AutoCAD knowledge and experience in Architectural or FM production work
- Project Management skills with CAFM projects
- Programming experience with MS-SQL, Java, AutoLisp is a plus
- Space planning and basic design capabilities with AutoCAD
- Deep understanding of FM processes and CAFM practices
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written with “C” level management
- Strong knowledge of basic computer applications and MS Office Suite
- A degree in architectural technology, drafting or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of ARCHIBUS or similar system (e.g. Aperture, Facility Center, Peregrine, Tririga, FM Systems, FIS, FAMIS, FM Desktop)
This is an excellent opportunity for the appropriate candidate; an Interesting and rewarding position with a growth potential. Compensation is commensurate with qualifications and experience. Company will provide additional training when necessary.
In addition to your resume and salary history, please send a short cover letter referring to the above qualification list, briefly describe your skills compared with requirements.
Please email to email@example.com
Serious candidates will be considered for a follow-up interview.