Robotech, an Autodesk Value-added Reseller in Hoboken, NJ, is seeking a full-time Application-Engineer-Trainer with strong mechanical and HVAC Engineering expertise, to join our team in Hoboken, for training and supporting our clients with Autodesk’s MEP applications. Responsibilities:
- Training/coaching Robotech’s customers with Autodesk MEP design software
- Providing custom project-lead training and implementation services to clients
- Providing MEP production services to customers on-site and via remote
- Conducting product demonstrations to engineering firms and professionals
- Developing company’s expertise for Autodesk’s BIM applications: AutoCAD MEP and Revit MEP applications.
Qualifications: The candidate must be a self-motivated team player with strong CAD knowledge and excellent communication skills. The following qualifications are desirable:
- Excellent AutoCAD and Revit knowledge and minimum 3 years experience
- Capability and experience in training/coaching users with Autodesk applications
- Work experience in HVAC or Building Engineering
- Capability for self-learning software and computer technology
- Degree in Building Technology, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- AutoCAD programming capability; AutoLISP and Visual Basic is a plus
Compensation: This is an excellent opportunity to the appropriate candidate; an Interesting and diversified position with a growth potential. Compensation is commensurate with qualifications and experience and includes health insurance and retirement plan. Company will provide continuous career development and application training as necessary.
About Robotech CAD Solutions: Located in Hoboken NJ, Robotech CAD Solutions is a system integrator Autodesk partner and service provider for CAD and BIM applications since 1983. Robotech provides Autodesk software implementation services to Architectural, Facility Management, Building Engineering MEP and HVAC professionals. Please send your resume with salary history to email@example.com . Serious candidates will be considered for a follow-up interview.