CAFM SYSTEM OPERATOR
Robotech CAD Solutions is a service provider for Facility Management automation, providing technical services to develop and maintain customers’ facilities information; floor-plan CAD drawings and space management database, using an integrated AutoCAD and ARCHIBUS CAFM system, on-site and via remote.
Robotech is currently seeking a full-time CAFM System Operator to join our professional team to provide CAFM services on our client’s site in the NY-NJ area.
The candidate must be a self-motivated team player, quick learner with excellent communication skills and with the up most regard for quality work product. Responsibilities include providing production work and technical Services to Robotech’s customers with AutoCAD and ARCHIBUS applications. Work includes maintaining floor-plan CAD drawings, CAFM database and producing reports. The following qualifications are desirable:
- Strong AutoCAD knowledge and experience in the Architectural or FM field
- Working knowledge of ARCHIBUS or a similar IWMS system
- Space planning and basic design capabilities with AutoCAD
- Understanding the FM environment and Space Management processes
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word and basic computer technology
- Self learning capability of new software
- A degree in architectural technology, drafting or equivalent experience
This is an excellent opportunity for the appropriate candidate; an interesting and rewarding position with a growth potential. Compensation is commensurate with qualifications and experience. Company will provide additional training when necessary.
In addition to your resume and salary history, please send a short cover letter referring to the above qualification list, briefly describe your skills compared with requirements.
Please email to email@example.com
Serious candidates will be considered for a follow-up interview.